Monday, September 19, 2011

91 pounds, yes I said 91 pounds!!

I wanted to blog this once I hit 90, but ATT made it impossible because they were having issues in my neighborhood and couldn't fix it in a timely manner.  I was without internet for 7 days!!
  I can't believe I have lost 91 pounds!!!  That is 1/4 of my starting weight.  So now you can calculate just how much I weighed before I had my surgery.  I am so proud of me, but at the same time I am ashamed that I ever let myself get to that point.
 I have finally gone shopping and gotten myself some new scrubs.  I was at the point where my tops were so big I was getting caught on door knobs.  One of my supervisors actually stapled the excess material together so I didn't look so ridiculous. Once she did that I realized just how big my clothes really were.  I am having a little trouble adjusting to the new clothes because I have worn big baggy things for so long. I find that I am constantly pulling and tugging at my clothes.  It will take time for me to get used to wearing clothes that actually fit. For so long when I felt uncomfortable in my clothes I would just get a bigger size.  Those days are over!!  When I start feeling uncomfortable in my clothes now it will probably mean it's time to get smaller ones.  I am so looking forward to reaching the big 1 0 0 !!!  I know it's just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment