Friday, May 6, 2011

I took the stairs!

Tonight I was invited to sit in the Three Rivers Corp. suite at the Loons game.  The box is located on the 3rd floor.  There is an elevator right before you get to the stairs, but today I chose to take the stairs.  I made it and didn't feel like I was going to have a heart attack.  I am just amazed!  Unfortunately, the loons lost tonight, but I really feel like I won.  I also walked the long way around to the stadium.  I parked across the street and I could have cut across he grass, but I chose to take the sidewalk, which was the long way.  I really can't believe that I am choosing to use the stairs and walk the long way, but I know it is the best thing I can do for myself.  I worked a 12 hour shift today and I felt great!  I can really feel the benefits of this surgery.  I am so glad that I did this.  I also can't thank Dr. Fourman enough.  Had I not gotten to know him I don't know if I would have had the courage to give this gift to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment