Thursday, June 23, 2011

stressed and depressed

Today I feel lousy.  It is only the 2nd time since my surgery that I have felt this bad.  The first time I felt like this it was determined that I was dehydrated and had over worked myself.  It has been very busy at work this week and I have not been able to eat when I needed to.  It is a very delicate line that I walk every day.  I have to eat about every 2 to 3 hours and if I don't, I feel terrible.  I try to plan accordingly, by eating just before I get to work so that I can get through to about 1:00 or 1:30.  Then I can get through til 4:30 for a quick break and by the time I get home I can eat again.  I don't enjoy eating that many times a day, but it is necessary.  When I am unable to stay on schedule my whole system is off and I feel sick.  Just one day of being off will take me 5 or 6 days to recover.  Yesterday there was a period of 5 hours between meals.  By the time I ate I was feeling shaky and weak and I couldn't think straight.  Today I am still feeling weak and I am so tired.  I can't wait til Friday so that I can have a few days of to rest, relax and take care of myself.  I am in need of a long vacation.  The good thing is I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.  We are planning a week in Mackinaw City at the end of July.  I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment