Monday, April 18, 2011

My sense of smell is in overdrive

My family now has a good reason to think I am crazy!  I can smell everything!  This is a great thing for cooking, but will probably be a bad thing once I go back to work.  I can't wait to smell the food that everyone is eating.  My family is so patient allowing me to inhale the aroma coming from their plate. Tim thinks that I am torturing myself, but honestly it makes me feel better.  I don't feel like I am missing out.  I am loving the result of what is going on so far, but honestly I am so tired of yogurt and jello.  In only 2 more weeks I will be able to eat some scrambled eggs.  I am really looking forward to that!  Today I noticed that my jeans are loose at the waist and my undies are starting to fall down.  Probably too much information, but I'm sharing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment